2071st World and 110th Florida ranking in the Dog’s contest which ended 5 months ago.

Lily a sassy, stubborn, crazy ball of fluff. While she naps 95% of the day, the other 5% she spends playing with her stuffed animals that are twice her size!

Photos

Dog, Dog breed, Canidae, Shih Tzu, Furry friends, Puppy, Affenpinscher, Carnivore, Companion dog, Chinese Imperial Dog, Tibetan Terrier, Terrier, Non-sporting Group, Bolonka, Furniture, Schnoodle
Dog, Canidae, Dog breed, Puppy, Carnivore, Schnoodle, Furry friends, Companion dog, Schapendoes, Tibetan Terrier, Rare Breed (dog), Havanese, Terrier, Morkie, Bolonka, Cavapoo, Toy Dog
Dog, Canidae, Dog breed, Chinese Imperial Dog, Shih Tzu, Kyi-leo, Tibetan Terrier, Carnivore, Havanese, Schapendoes, Lhassa Apso, Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen, Affenpinscher, Toy Dog, Rare Breed (dog), Non-sporting Group, Griffon Bruxellois
Dog, Dog breed, Canidae, Shih Tzu, Chinese Imperial Dog, Maltepoo, Kyi-leo, Companion dog, Puppy, Mal-shi, Carnivore, Shih-poo, Pekapoo, Snout, Toy Dog, Poodle Crossbreed, Rare Breed (dog), Bolonka
Dog, Dog breed, Canidae, Shih Tzu, Chinese Imperial Dog, Kyi-leo, Maltepoo, Puppy, Carnivore, Companion dog, Mal-shi, Lhassa Apso, Toy Dog, Löwchen, Rare Breed (dog), Pekapoo, Non-sporting Group, Bolonka

Comments

My profile
Whitney C.
Whitney C. Omg shes absolutely adorable!! Her and NOLAN would make beautiful babies!! Shes sooo stinkin cute!💕💕
Kyle M.
Kyle M. would anyone want to exchange votes?
Patty L.
Patty L. Sweetest little girl 🐶🐾💖